[HCDX]: major update LW MW list

Dear all,

My LW-MW has once again been updated.
This time we're talking about a major update.

The changes:

* The name of the publication has changed.  It is now called: Euro MW Guide,
which is easily abbreviable to EMWG.
* The publication is now no less than 65 pages long.  Main reason is the new
font that has been used and the use of more space for easy reading purposes.
* Again, plenty of new information has been entered in the list.

For the next issue of the guide, I would like to ask you all a favor.  As
several LW stations are disappearing in Europe, I thought it might be
interesting to add Asian LW stations.  In order to do that, I would like
to receive recent and accurate information from you on these stations.
Many thanks in advance for the help!

I would like to point out that this publication remains free, at least if
you download the PDF file.  Those who would like to have a paper copy,
should send the equivalent of 10 Euro to:
Herman Boel
Roklijf 10
B-9300 Aalst
Flanders
(Belgium)

I hope you will all like the new title, look, and information in this
publication.
Please do not hesitate to mention this publication in your DX programme,
club magazine, e-mail list, or simply to a DX friend.

I would also like to draw your attention to another free publication of
mine.
It is called "Languages of the World" and can also be accessed via my
homepage.  The Flemish version is complete (you can already have a look
there to see what it's all about).  The English version will have a major
update in a few days.  I'm sure this publication is of great use for DXers.

73

Herman.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
DXAntwerp QSL and MW loggings Editor
Stuurgroep Radiovisie
member of Medi DX
member of Medium Wave Circle

Shack:
Kenwood R-5000 + Longwire + KIWA loop

Residing: Aalst, Vlaanderen (Flanders)
          50°56'North, 4°02' East

homepage: http://gallery.uunet.be/hb/
or      : http://come.to/dxing
or      : http://www.dx-hobby.com

"The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. Reading, copying, disclosure  or use by anybody
else is not authorised. The contents do not represent the opinion of SGS Société
Générale de Surveillance Holding SA or any of its affiliates except to the
extent that it relates to their official business. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender
by return e.mail"

Visit our website: http://www.sgsgroup.com