[HCDX]: Fiji AM'ers

G'Day from Oz,
 Here in Brisbane I have noted some changes to FBC outlets that I can hear.
On May 19th, Friday of the riots in Suva there were no stations heard at
sunset skip time (0730z). The channels which I hear here are
558,639,774,891 & 1467kHz.

Tonight May 22nd at 0800z noted the following: 558, 639,774kHz not on air.
891kHz - running only Fijian language instead of Hindi.
1467kHz - interfered with on the audio line. Female announcer in Hindi but
unlistenable due to constant breaking up of the audio signal.

Cheers
Chris Martin
Brisbane