[HCDX]: R.Centenario "La Nueva" (BOL)

Hi,
as I have already reported for this mailist, on MAY 14 (2345-2400 UTC) I
heard on Radio Centenario "La Nueva" (Bolivia, 4850 kkHz) a program in a
language which sounded to me like something between German and Dutch.
Now I am happy to say that this puzzle has been solved by an e-mail which I
got recently from the station itself. Here is the text:

quote+++++++++++++++++++++
Mision Eplabol <mision.eplabol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Karel,
Thanks for your message.
We have a program in "Aleman Bajo" -It's like "Low German" (I don't know how
to say that in English). This program is for the mennonite people in our
country.
Greetings from Bolivia,
Napoleon Ardaya
Director

Last week I was listening to the station three nights in a row, but there
was only a Spanish program between 2300-2400 UTC (close down at 2400).
MAY 15 was Sunday, so it seems Radio Centenario has its program in "Low
German" (Plaat Deutsch) only on Sunday evening local time.

GOOD DX,
Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic