[HCDX]: Australia & New Zealand MW guide

[HCDX]: Australia & New Zealand MW guide

John Wright from the Australian Radio DX Club inc Reg A0011728G
Folks we havejust released the May 2000 edition of the Australian and
New Zealand Medium Wave guide, thanks to DXers within Australia and our
friend Paul Ormandy from New Zealand.
32 pages of information, with the lates t callsigns and address
including the X banders to 1701.
A small section in the front about antenna's, loops etc, then into the
stations address and callsigns.
All by frequencies.
comes in a plastic cover with cone binding.
Price within Australia is AUD10-00
outside of Australia except New Zealand is US10-00.
For New Zealanders contact Michael Pollard at  mgpollard@xxxxxxxxxx
for more details as he is has exclusive rights in NZ.
Now there is more!!! in 6 months from now all will receive a FREE
update, for changes/corrections.
OK contact
John Wright
ARDXC
Unit4
33 Kerrie Cresent,
Peakhurst 2210
NSW
Australia.

No cheques, as the cost of cashing them is more than AUD10-00 (trust
banks). so the price is inclusive of the admendment service FREE!, so
cost again AUD 10-00 within Australia, outside Rest of the World is
US10-00.
Iam sure you won;t be dissappointed.

Just heard from a friend of mine at Air Fiji, the TV station Fiji one
has been trashed by the armed coup, an some FM stations off air and a MW
station in Suva, he is not a DXer but he is unable to shed light on
frequencies. (Thankgoodness we didn't have the Pacific countries in our
Guide only NZ and Australia).
Regards John.