[HCDX]: VL8K Katherine 5025

Hi all,
not a rare dx-catch, but a bit strange to hear this
on 5025 at this hour;

5025 1605 AUS VL8K Katherine, June 1st, I believe was this
with EE phone-in program. At 1630 ABC news and "Weather
forecast for the nation". Then went back to phone-ins
(tel 1-800-033800). Good signal pushing through the static
noise. Checked the other two NT freqs, 4835 was empty and
4910 had AIR. For 2 MHz freqs it was far too early to
hear a thing. Maybe Katherine was here instead of 2485
because of some technical problems or is there a change in
the sched. Didn't check again June 2nd but June 3rd nothing
on 5025.
By the way, June 1st at the same time also good cx towards
India. At least 12 All India Radio channels in the 60 mb
audible with fair to good signals, hours before my local sunset.

73s
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
FINLAND