Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 10:26 PM
Subject: RE: [HCDX]: Unidentified on 4796.45 kHz

Hi Dave and all,
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Kernick
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 8:44 PM
To: Hard Core DX
Subject: [HCDX]: Unidentified on 4796.45 kHz

Can anyone identify the LA station (I think Bolivian) I've heard the last few nights on 4796.45 kHz around 0030? Phonetically the ID sounds like "Radio Emisoras My-Koo" but I don't see anything like that listed. If anyone thinks they can help, there's a clip of the ID on a "hidden" page on my website, at www.intervalsignals.com/unid.htm
This is Radio Mallku, from Uyuni, Bolivia. A very regular catch here in the Netherlands lately.
If you're looking for a list of recent LA loggings, point your browser to
http://homepages.together.net/%7Ehackmohr/sw.htm .

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx