From: "Stig Hartvig Nielsen" <hartvig@xxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HCDX]: Nordx 99
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:18:14 +0200

Obviously a very important message from Björn Fransson since we were to have it twice ...

I think Mr. Fransson has a very short memory. Finn is not really the right person to kick anyone. Firstly he is a nice and decent person and secondly: when Finn was one of the three organizers of NorDX (in 1994) it took some 11 months till we received the results. I remember other NorDX contents where it took more than 8 months to get the results.

Now while we cannot use the impatience of Mr. Fransson for anything I can assure the participants of NorDX 99 that Bjarke and I indeed are working on it, but we do have other commitments as well - such as work and our families (both of these come first); however the good news is that there's a good chance that the results will be ready within a month or so.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark