[HCDX]: QSL 1593 Radio Ridiculous

Hi,

Almost two years ago I received my last QSL card (Mali) and today the second
one within a fortnight arrived.........

V/s John McLane sent a full data card + a letter. Mine was the only
reception report he received re this transmission on April 24, 2000 on
1593.0 kHz. Station is located in the western part of the Netherlands. Power
was 50 Watts.

In the past reception reports were received from Massachusetts,
Pennsylvania, New Foundland & Florida. All this for reports based on SW
transmissions.

The text printed on the card reads: "Ridiculous-"Radio in Diversion,
Intending Communication under Limited options Unclassified status".

Interesting hobby, this QSL card stuff. The third one from 1584 AM, Utrecht
is expected any day now. V/s is Mr. Rudy Vos from Utrecht I believe.

73

Pieter