Re: [HCDX]: Radio Vlaanderen International

Re: [HCDX]: Radio Vlaanderen International

I am pleased to be able to report reception of this transmission, although
at a low level from my home about 80km north of Sydney, Australia. It is
always good to hear new relays of stations as well as new stations
themselves.

I would be grateful if you could confirm my reception of this relay. I
regret I could not get more details however I do not speak Dutch.

Regards

Richard Jary
118 Berrys Head Road
Narara NSW 2250
Australia

DATE:    10 June 2000
TIME:    1920 UTC
FREQUENCY:    9945 kHz
RECEPTION:    Weak and fluttery, quite noisy. SINPO: 25333
RECEIVER: AOR AR7030 with T2FD antenna

TIME    DETAILS
1920    Call of soccer game
1932    Music