Re[2]: [HCDX]: Congo 7205 ?

Hi,

> Yes you got it Lubumbashi 7205. I hear it here at 2000 in venac playing
> afro pos too.
> Also here is a sporadic spur Radio Australia and some others on both my
> Drake SPR4 and Sony ICF 7600G.
> Good catch for you ?

Would be a good catch. But I'm not sure it is Lubumbashi. Just now (1840
UTC) they have talks on Congo in local language with lots of French
borrowings, but from time to time there is an English summary comparing
things "with us in Nigeria". Also the signal sounds too strong for a
prehistoric 10 kW congolese transmitter.  Let's see if they ID on top of
the hour.

73's
Martin