[HCDX]: Re: Equipment for sale

Hi all,

concerning my recent posting about the equipment for sale: due to the
favorable price and good condition of the items, I decided to buy the whole
lot myself. For the time being, I will keep the Icom IC-R8500 and the
Kenwood R-5000. I plan to do some exhaustive testing with these units to see
how they compare to my other equipment (NRD-535D, IC-R75, AR-3030). After
those tests, I may decide to sell one or two of the desktop receivers; I
just don't know yet.

As far as the portable radios are concerned, I will sell most of them once I
am sure they are in good working condition. I will get in touch with those
of you who have expressed in interest in some of the items.

73, Enzio