Re: [HCDX]: Fuzhou QSL

What - I wasted my dollar? Bother!

It's hard to know which stations need dollars and which don't, and even with
these stations that don't officially need it, does it help the response rate? I
know I've sent a lot of reports to Chinese regionals that haven't replied,
return postage or not!

Passport says "$1 helpful" which is why I threw it in. They must be learning
:-)

Richard