RE: [HCDX]: Re: ICF 2010 synch problems

> Unfortunately and unlike previously thought, the
> synch does not work correctly. The whole receiver has given up
> its ghost :-(
> There is a problem with the microprocessor, it locks every time I turn off
> the radio. I have to remove the batteries from the internal
> memory to unlock it.

It might be a solution to short-circuit the memory battery terminals for a
moment, after removing all batteries first of course. If this doesn't help
it is quite sure that there is something more seriously wrong.  The memory
batteries are not replaced by mains power supply when connected to the
mains.  They are also powering the LCD (not the LEDs) and maybe something
else.

Guido.