[HCDX]: trip to PelionVHF signals found

TRIP  TO LITOHORON AND PELION
Slightly  offtopic subject . This page will be added  soon in my web page

The previous  days I have made a  trip to Litohoron ( my contry house) and
Pelion for  4 days  vacations

IN my stay on Litohoron  I have found the following  signals on the lower VHF
band  with the use of  MVT 7100 where S meter  means the bars shown in the S
meter of this radio

( made on 18.6)
FREQ	Smeter 	fading	 country
53.75Ch2 	3-7	2/sec	arab (pres Libya )
	3-7	2/sec	tone
56.25	1	2.5/sec	russian
60.75Ch3	4-5	??
65.8	-	-	Russian  x 2 stations
66.8			russian
all the above I suppose were from the lower VHF TV band and

71.35	10	steady	Bulg Prg 1
72.9	10	stady 	Bulg 2

                            Now on Pelion( PILIO)

Point of  listening: Portaria  14 km far from center ( Volos ) on the mountain
ca 1200 m of height
AS you may know Pelion  is one very nice place ¯ mountains  with lots of
interesting places to visit on the mountain as well as its very nice places to
swim. We visited ( me and my wife) nearly all  the mountain from the front (
west ) side to the  back (east)  as well as  the lower ( southern) parts  of
the mountain which are mostly as by sea swimming places .Generally an excellent
 trip by car with lots of fun and adventure

Now back to  radio listening :
Receiver used : MVT7100  with its telescopic antenna shrunk  for all freqs
below . S reading as shown below  is made with MVT?s  S meter bars. 10  means
the maximum signal , however signal was varying strogly with any point of
reception

TV channels logged:

Ch 	STN 	S READING

8	Et1 	3
9	ET1
11	ET1
22	ET 1	10
23 	STAR ATH	10
26	A5 ¯A TH 	10
27	SEVEN ¯A/TH
28	NET
29 	NEW CH
30 	MOTEURS 	10 (SAT RELAY) PLUS ANOTHER
31	MEGA 	7
32	ASTRA	4
33	ET3 	-
34	NET 	2
35 	ANT1	3
37	UNIDED	-
38 	XTRA	10
39	ESPORT	10 (SAT  RELAY)
41	NET 	1
43	ET1 	2
44	ET3	2
45	TRT	10- THESALIA
46	MEGA 	10
48	ALPHA 	10
49	ET3 `	1
51	CYPRUS 	2	SAT RELAY
53	DW	2	SAT RELAY
54	MECEDONIA	10
55	STAR- LAM 	1
56	ANT1 	4
57		5
59	MEGA	0
60 	TIME ¯THS	10
64	A5	2
66	A5	2
67	TELECUTY	10

Also  Rai Uno and RTR ¯ russ  could be seen on the tv  though no signal  was
available in the standard  tv band as checked  wit the  7100 probably it was
recepton from a local  cable system

FM Band
Du e  to lack of time to listen to the while band I have  listened to the Ids
from the fist part of the band namely the 87-92 mHZ band
Here is what I found
THS : Thessaloniki  (relay) 	Ath : Athens

87.8	10	 church ( Ath?)
88.2	10	 Marconi
88.6	10	Alpha News Ath ¯ Volos
89	4	-
89.3	9	Kiss FM ¯ THS
89.5	10	DOLCE ¯ Volos
89.8	10 	Strork
90.1	10	Super
90.7	10	KISS FM ¯ local
91	1
91.4	10	R Palama
91.8	10	R Vera
92.1	9	R Vera
92.4	1	-
92.5	10	902 ¯ Aristera ¯ Ath
93.1	10 	Ionia FM ( suburb of Volos)
93.25	8	Thessaliko radiofono
93.4	10	 unIDEd ( full music)
93.6	8	unIDed from THS
93.9	10	ERA 1 ( p)
94.1	2
94.3	8
94.5	9	Planet Ath
94.8	0
95.1	1
95.4	9	unIDed ( music)
95.5	1
95.8
95.95		R Karditsa
96.1	-	Marconi
96.35	1	church
96.6	1	Sky ¯Ath
97.1	1	Antenna- Ath ( direct?)
97.5	3	-
97.6	3	R S Almiros
98	10	Antenna 4
98.3	1	Et 1
98.6	9	98.4Ath
98.9	7	poli(?)
99.2		Flash
104		Church from Volos
104.9	3	SKY
105.1 	10	ARGO
108		TOP

Also
99.8	100	100.2	100.7	101.6
101.95	102.2	102.6	102.7	103
103.3THS 	103.7/.9	104.2	104.5	104.6
105.3	105.5	106	106.2	106.4
106.6	106.8	107.1	107.3	107.8

Zacharias Liangas  pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX,
www.geocities.com/zliangas : (shortened) up: logs.htm
NEW: rt75.htm ,experiment.htm
and telenovelas page on telenovs.htm (every 2 weeks)
 http://users.compulink.gr/zliangas
pesawat penerima :ICOM ICR75,Lowe HF150,SONY ICF7600D,YupiteruMVT7100,Philips 2935
antena 2x 6 m & 16 m
accesories: MFJ 1040,MFJ1025,MFJ 752c,MFJ16010,MFJ462