[HCDX]: New QSL & KBJD

CKAY   1500   Duncan, BC   f/d prepared card in 2 weeks after f/u. V/s: illegible

Also, I received a voice mail on my work phone from Gregg Cassidy, PD at KBJD-1650 kHz saying he had received my follow-up report and will see to it that I receive a QSL as he now has a person to handle the requests.
Most previous reception reports were not saved (they could only find 2 from Europe); therefore, those of you that sent them might want to send a follow-up. Per DX-midAmerica, I believe the person handling reports is Patrick Griffith. Send your reports to:

Gregg Cassidy, PD
KBJD Radio
3131 South Vaughn Way
Suite# 601