most popular and easiest to use: AOL Instant Messenger.

Date: Saturday, June 24, 2000
Time: 1800-1900 GMT = 11am-noon Pacific = 2-3pm Eastern
Where: AOL Instant Messenger, Chat Room: HCDX. If you don't know how to get there
without invitation please IM to RKotalampi and I will send you an invitation.

If you don't have AOL Instant Messenger installed and registered yet, please
go to http://www.aol.com/aim/home.html and download & register one for yourself.
It's free.

See you all on Saturday!

Risto