[HCDX]: Fwd: Beacon test

--- Begin Message ---
I am testing a beacon on 28.238.5 at 200 watts into a dipole at 52
feet.  This test will only be for today.

If you are able to hear it (and if you can check during different
times of the day), please send me an email at nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx
giving RST, QTH, Rig and Antenna, and other comments.  I would
REALLY appreciate it.

I will post a summary of reception reports when I have them all.

Thanks,

73 de NW7US, Tomas

NW7US@n7fsp.#sea.#wwa.wa.usa.noam
nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
 : http://accessnow.com -- Brinnon, Washington : 122.93W : 47.67N :
 :      HOME: http://hfradio.org  and  http://cw.hfradio.org      :

 Create online equidistant azimuth maps,  swap and shop, get books,
 check propagation, read dx news, and more.  At http://hfradio.org/

    "Cigars are like beautiful women - you fall in love with the
       shape, and then you must work to keep the flame alive!"
                       -- Winston Churchill.

--- End Message ---