Re: [HCDX]: Radio philately: New radio stamp from Uruguay

Re: [HCDX]: Radio philately: New radio stamp from Uruguay

This is very interesting! I am however a bit surprised that the stamp
only shows the portrait, and a text header - I would have loved to see
some radio related "gadgets" (gear, antenna, qsl, or similar).

Saludos,
	Anton