Re: [HCDX]: FM

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:25:27 GMT, you wrote:

>HI RUUD,
>CONCERNING YOUR REQUESTS ABOUT FM STATION ON 91,7 IN CASTELLOON IS CADENA
>100, THE STATION ON 88,7 IS ONDA CERO CASTELLON, THE STATION ON 102,5 MHz IS
>RADIO ALMENARA LOCATED IN SAN PEDRO DE ALMENARA IN THE PROVINCE OF ALBACETE,
>A REAL GREAT DX, CONGRATULATIONS. THE STATION IS LISTED IN THE GUIDE RADIO
>SPAIN 2000 EDITED BY LUIS SEGARRA A REAL GOOD BOOK REALLY UP TO DATED.
>ALWAYS PLEASED TO BE USEFUL TO YOUR FM DX PROBLEMS. 73's DARIO

Thanks Dario for your help!
But do you have adress of the station?
Can you inform if Radio 24 in Milano have received my taped report?
And also the same with a taped report to Radio Italia solo musica Italiana,
this station has a central adress in Milano.
Can you explain them what a QSL is?
Thanks again for the help!
Feel free to ask if I can do something for you!

73!

Ruud