[HCDX]: Update on Scandinavian Weekend Radio

[HCDX]: Update on Scandinavian Weekend Radio

Hi,
At 0600 UTC the Scandinavian Weekend Radio came in very good here on Gotland - on 11720 kHz. Only Finnish talk and really dull, Finnish music. I promised myself not to listen more minutes than to make a decent report of reception. "Scandinavian"? I hope they will make it better later on, otherwise they will not get any others listeners than themselves. A real "pirate flop" in my opinion.
Björn