[HCDX]: Eldorado is breaking the 1000-wall!

[HCDX]: Eldorado is breaking the 1000-wall!

Hello everyone!

I have just updated Eldorado for LA DXers and you can now find more than 1,000 veriesigners from radiostations in Latinamerica! So if you prefer DX-ing towards this part of the world, you´ll probably find something useful at my site? There are also 879 station-anniversaries and 639 email-addresses/URL:s to LA radiostations!

Welcome and take a look!
Nisse

Do you want information about making extra money?
Read The Dollar Journal! You´ll find it for FREE at
http://members.chello.se/mwm/money/eeindex.html

Nils Jakobsson
mwm@xxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 18962423