[HCDX]: Two Transmitter site queries

I have two transmitter site queries which maybe someone could help me with.

1)  17665 kHz   2130 UTC     World Beacon, Transmitter??  Religious
Programme and details of African Beacon Listeners Competition. EE  // 7360
kHz

2)  17695 kHz   0745 UTC    BBC WS, Transmitter?? Financial NX, off abruptly
at 0748 UTC EE

BBC WS has French from Meyerton from 0700- 0730 on this frequency, was it
just that Meyerton failed to switch of the transmitter until 0748 UTC?

Many Thanks

73's
Graham Powell