[HCDX]: Radio Caroline from the Noderney on August 19th

[HCDX]: Radio Caroline from the Noderney on August 19th

Hello,

Found on the website of the Dutch Caroline Support Group
(http://213.207.11.40/caroline/index.htm):

"During the first Dutch Caroline Supportersday, to be held on august 19th on
board of the former Veronicaship 'The Norderney', you can listen to Radio
Caroline all day on 1296 KHz mediumwave!"

And on the Caroline newspage (http://www.radiocaroline.de/):

"It's great to hear the news from the Dutch Support Group that they have
arranged the use of the 1296 kHz Merlin transmitter for the day. This was
used by the Belgium cable station "Bop Radio" for tests earlier this year
and I can confirm that, from what I heard, coverage in the South Of England
was excellent. The transmitter is in fact based in East Anglia but beams
into Belgium and Holland."

So here's another chance to hear Caroline, and that transmitter on 1296. Bop
Radio was very strong ideed here in the east of the Netherlands.

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: +31207785377