[HCDX]: Quarter Wave slopers

 Hi everyone,
                           Im moving next week since they are selling the
one we currently rent...soooo the loop has to go but the new place has a
nice 50 ft tree with lots of branches in the back corner of the lot about 30
feet from the house. I have 85 ft one direction and 60 feet another, so I
was going to put up the Alpha Delta sloper, a few verticals and maybe some
quarter wave slopers, I've been reading up on them and they are supposed to
be good DX antennas, does anyone have any positive/negative feedback on
them? I'd like to try the K9AY loop but I dont think I have room, got the
Racal RA17 the other day, its HUGE...but a nice receiver, cant wait to put
it thru its paces next weekend at the new QTH. Also Ive noticed that PNG's
are booming here lately.

Patrick Buckingham
Drake R8, Racal RA17L, MFJ 1045C, MFJ 941D
230 ft Horizintal Loop, Alpha Delta Dx-Swl Sloper
Davis, Ca