[HCDX]: Fire at RTM facilities

Hello,

Tonight I could hear Malaysia's Radio 4 on 15295 kHz. again. In the news
bulletin, there was this item:

"Radio Television Malaysia, RTM, will be temporary using the International
broadcasting Centre, the IBC, for its radio operations, for repairs are
being made to the ... radio, which was hit by fire on friday. Information
minister ...  ... says the government has in fact approved an allocation for
upgrading the station  ... ... ... . (Then there was a sentence I could't
clearly copy. It was also said that the IBS would not be able to accommodate
all units of RTM)."

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx