[HCDX]: QSL's received

Hallo all,

I received today 2 nice QSL's from stations heard during sporadic E conditions
some weeks ago:

After 6 weeks I received from Radio Evros-Orestiada-Greece 97.1 Mhz a nice
personal letter, stickers, bussiness card, holiday info.
Transmitter power is 5kw, v/s is Roula Vavalikoudi.

After 6 weeks a QSL from Radio Dimensione Suono 90.5 Mhz, received from their
central adress a Ham QSL card with stickers, v/s IQWDX, Caesar Csasaroli.

73!

Ruud Vos
Utrecht
Holland.

NAD-712 Stereo tuner digital with RDS.
5 and 14 elements antennas both on a rotor.