[HCDX]: R.F. NOISE

Does anyone know what the noise sounds like from the new RF light bulbs?
For the past month I have been getting a "buzz" from just before LSS to
about LSR. Once in a while thenoise has been on all day. I main affects
my Northern beverage, but it also gets into my EWE antenna. With the
Drake R8 this evening after it popped on I checked the band from 100 kHz
on up. I lost it at about 3-4 mHz. It isn't bad on many places on the
dial. I hear varied  tones from 100-200 kHz, and as you go higher,the
harmonics seem to be more of a "buzz". One strong one at 760 kHz and
others 1000-1200 kHz.
   At first I thought it was powerline noise, but with the timing it
would not be that and the varied tones, it much be something else.
   Anyone have any ideas?
73s,

Patrick
http://community.webtv.net/BobAndPatrick