[HCDX] RF NOISE

In checking around I find a neighbor put in some outside lamp that comes
on at dusk and off at daylight. Howver today I noticed the noise on
during the day and I drove down the highway and the outside light was
on. It isn't all that far from the far end of the Northern Beverage.
There are also some street lamps in the area. Maybe a phone call to the
power co might shed some light on the subject. I have had a lot worse.
At least the noise does not cover the whole band. It has strong peaks,
the worst around 760 & 1020, on MW. I'll keep you posted. At least is
does not affect my Eastern Beverage. With cx so poor, I might do better
to DX the East this coming Winter anyway.
73s,

Patrick
http://community.webtv.net/BobAndPatrick