[HCDX] refurbished website

Dear HCDXers,

I would like to announce the relaunch of my website.  Not that it has ever been
off-line,
but I have now given it a new layout which should make it easier to browse
through.

Please have a look at it and send me your feedback.

For those interested in the language section and English-speaking: the language
list
will be updated in a few days, so watch out for it.

For those interested in European medium wave, have a look at the medium wave
part,
especially the question area & Correspondents map.

Visit:
http://come.to/dxing
or http://gallery.uunet.be/hb/
or http://www.dx-hobby.com

Many thanks in advance,

Herman Boel

-

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please

Visit our websites: http://www.sgsgroup.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com