[HCDX] Shortwave logs

Tajikistan, 17525, Radio Free Asia,  Burmese broadcast from 0030-0131
signoff.  Also Tibetan broadcast on 15695 from 2300-2359.  Both good to
Northeast Ohio, and
both ended with English IDs of Radio Free Asia.  (Silvi, July 8 and 9)

Mongolia,  12080,  Voice of Mongolia,  English from 1030 to 1100 still very
good to Northeast Ohio.  Past years I have rarely heard them past April or
mid-May at best.  (Silvi, July 7)

Germany, 9525, Radio Fritz, Special broadcast to North America mostly in
German with techno music,  some English IDs and talk.  (Silvi, July 8 and 9)

Hungary - Is Radio Budapest still issuing QSLs?  I have sent them six or so
reports in the last 18 months and have received no QSL cards.

Lee Silvi
POBox 982
Mentor, OH 44060