[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 00-91 July 13

[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 00-91 July 13

DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-91, JULY 13, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser, wghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx

{Items from DXLD may be reproduced and re-reproduced only providing
full credit be maintained at all stages and we are provided exchange
copies. DXLD may not be reposted in its entirety without permission.

NOTE! Because of its refusal to exchange info, NU is explicitly
prohibited from quoting or using DXLD in any way. Nor may individual
NU members read or use DXLD with a clear conscience unless they also
contribute without reservation directly to DXLD. We are happy to
share our work with everyone, EXCEPT those who refuse to reciprocate.
This situation is entirely the fault of NU. Those who spot any more
quotations from DXLD in NU, properly attributed or not, are requested
to inform us, confidentially. Those NU members who see the injustice
of this situation might also encourage the policy to change.}

THIS WEEK ON WORLD OF RADIO 1044: See topic summary at
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/wor1044.html

MUNDO RADIAL: nueva emisión de nuestro informe DX mensual se difunde
através de WWCR 15685 todos los viernes a las 2115-2130. También
disponible el guión en
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/rel0007.txt

** CHINA [non]. Well, well, well. Tonight, July 7 at 0100 on 9570 up
pops the return of CRI in English via Cuba. It was gone for a short
time. Good signal but marred by a co-channel and resulting
heterodyne. Pretty much knocked off Romania`s attempt in English to
NAm. //11940 was fair. CRI in Chinese at 0200 (Bob Thomas, CT, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** COLOMBIA. Radiodifusora Nacional is testing on 9655 instead of
4955, hoping for better reception, and asking for reports: (gh)

Greetings to all you dear listeners. My name is Janeth Jiménez and I
am the SW coordinator at Rdif. Nacional de Colombia. We hve received
yur reception reports and have already sent QSLs to each of you and
thank you for listening. You may visit our website
http://www.inravision.com.co at the link which says RADIODIFUSORA
NACIONAL where you will find all the info on our station. We also
want to tell you that we are changing frequency, hoping to come in
with a better signal. We will making some tests on 9655 in the 31
meter band. We ask for your reception reports and comments, as soon
as possible so we can find out if we are reaching you, and with a
better signal. Many thanks (Janeth Jiménez M., Coordinadora Onda
Corta, radiodifusora@xxxxxxxxxxx via Martin Schoech, Germany, July
13, EDXP, translated by gh for DXLD) The original:

Saludo a todos ustedes amables radioeschuchas. Mi nombre es Janeth
Jiménez y soy la coordinadora de Onda Corta de la Radiodifusora
Nacional de Colombia. Hemos recibido sus cartas con los reportes de
sintonía. Ya les enviamos el QSL correspodiente a cada uno de ustedes
y les agradecemos su sintonía. Les contamos que ya pueden visitar
nuestra página en Internet en la siguiente dirección:
http://www.inravision.com.co en el link que dice RADIODIFUSORA
NACIONAL donde encontrarán toda la información de nuestra estación.
También les contamos que estamos cambiando de frecuencia con el ánimo
de llegar con una mejor señal. Por ello estamos haciendo algunas
pruebas en la frecuencia 9655 kHz banda de 31 metros. Por ello les
solicitamos que sintonicen nuestra nueva frecuencia y nos den sus
comentarios. Esperamos sus prontas respuestas para saber si llegamos
a ustedes y cómo llega la señal. Nuevamente, muchas gracias. JANETH
JIMENEZ M. Coordinadora Onda Corta, radiodifusora@xxxxxxxxxxx via
Martin Schoech, Germany, EDXP July 13 via DXLD)

And a similar message from her was received by Yimber Gaviria; they
also want to hear from Colombians (gh)

** COLOMBIA CLANDESTINE. Voz de la Resistencia reply by E-mail:

E-mail recibido de la Comision Internacional FARC-EP