[HCDX] To Australian DXers: Quest for information

[HCDX] To Australian DXers: Quest for information

Andreas (Andy) Schmid                   Euerdorf, Germany, July 16th, 2000
P. O. Box 1
D-97715 Euerdorf
Germany
E-Mail: SchmidAndy@xxxxxxx

        Dear DX-colleagues down under,

            this is Andy from Bavaria / Germany. In 14 days we'll start our
big trip through Australia and of course my portable (SONY SW 77) will come
with me for some DX catches. I'd be thankful for hints: when's the best time
to hear what (Papua, Pacific, South America ).
We'll also be in Darwin and Cairns area and hopefully I'll be able to catch
some signals from the Pacific islands. All hints, regarding that, will be
very welcome.
Of course I'd also be very interested to meet some Australian hobby
colleagues for some hobbyspecific chats. We're travelling by motorcaravan and
so we're quite independent. Our journey will start in Melbourne and will take
us via Adelaide - Allice Springs - Darwin - Cairns - Brisbane - Sydney back
to Melbourne.
            Regards

                    Andy
Please answer directly to my E-mail address