[HCDX] VOA Music relay on 4930 - who?

Listening last night (17/7/2000) I heard the program VOA Music on 4930 kHz.
I heard it from 0520 to 0553 when it abruptly left the air in mid-song. No
station ID was heard, all pop mx, with woman host in EE, included phrases
such as "playing the best new music first" and short jingles of "V O A
Music." At 0548 "VOA Music connecting more than 40 stations around the
globe, in Australia....." rest unreadble but several other stations
mentioned.

Weak, lots of static, poor prop. into western KY. (Sony ICF2010, 23 meter
longwire)

Can somebody nail this one down?

Charlie C

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.
                               "My Back Pages", 1964 B. Dylan