[HCDX] Scandinavian Weekend radio

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: swradio@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: radoneh@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:47:34 +0300 (EET DST)
Subject: SWR newsletter #3

SWR's next transmission is going to start 5th August.
Please tune in on 11690 / 11720 kHz. Our tentative
frquency/programme schedule can be seen on:
http://www.swradio.net/eng/info.htm
Please check it again in friday, I'll make an update
for it just before our transmission, when programmes,
etc are scheduled.

We have open doors for visitors during our next
transmission. Plase come for a visit 12-3 pm local
time. Drving instructions are available via e-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Transmitting equipment will be the same as last time,
but in studio we have made some improvements. And
maybe also our programmes would be better prepared,
becouse we were have had more time to concentrate on
it than last time.

Mr. Jari Perkiomaki made an radio weather forecast for
us. It can be seen on his website:
http://www.uwasa.fi/~jpe/swr/0508/index.html
(In finnish only, but those maps could be intresting)

I've added Chat and WWWboard into our website, and I
make a ChatRadio! -programme, , so please come and
chat with us during next transmission!
Chat: http://www.swradio.net/cgi-bin/chat.cgi

I opened WWW -discussion board, I hope to see a lot of
comments, questions, conversations in it. If there is
not a gategory you like to see in it, plase mail me,
I'll add it.
WWWboard: http://www.swradio.net/discus/index.html

You can also send an reception report for us via
internet.Reports sent from our website can be verified
in our public verification -page. There are
verifications from our first transmission. Address:
http://www.swradio.net/SWRsuomeksi/reception.htm

Thank you for your support.

With best regards,

Ville-Veikko Haikarainen