[HCDX] Radio Luxembourg web site

I can recommend http://welcome.to/208

"The purpose of this site is to preserve the memories from the station of
the stars. We need your help to do this. Please contact the editor if you
have a contribution to this site. We are looking for:
* Listeners who want to share their memories or rare stories connected with
the radio station.
* People who have been employees on Radio Luxembourg.
* People who can contribute with pictures of stickers, photos, QSL cards,
programme schedules etc.

E-mail: emotland@xxxxxxxxxxx
Postal address: Svaneveien 17, N-4318 SANDNES, NORWAY

December 3. 1933: Radio Luxembourg started transmissions in English from the
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The listeners loved its style, programmes and
formats.

December 30. 1992: The station closed down after more than 59 years on the
air.

The memories live on!

Editor
Eivind Motland, Norway