[HCDX] (no subject)

>The Polish frequency of 1080 kHz was activated on Saturday July 29th.
>Polskie Radio used earlier a tx at Koszecin with 375 kW, but have been off
>for a few years. I heard it from 19oo-21oo UTC when they suddenly closed
>without any ID. During the 2 hour transmissions there was no ID at full
>hour. It was a lot of talking and my Polish is not good, but it was a lot
>of religous talking. The reception was like local. Anybody among the
>members knowing what is going on. Any organization renting airtime from
>Polskie Radio ?

According to my Polish MW correspondent, Radio Mariya has been testing (?)
on this frequency.  I have no further news so far.

73

Herman Boel.

-

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please

Visit our websites: http://www.sgsgroup.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com