Re: [HCDX] AFN on 14000 kHz

>  From:    andys@xxxxxxxxxx (Andy Sennitt)

>  Initial investigation of this led me discover the August issue of the IARU
>  Region 1 Monitoring System Newsletter at
>  http://www.iarumsr1.cwc.net/news.htm which, amongst other things, mentions
>  Radio Galcayo, Cumbria DX (sic), Voice of Kurdistan, National Radio of the
>  SADR, and the recent operation of Galei Zahal on 3516 kHz. This looks like
>  an interesting page to check.
>
>  Andy

I have seen quite angry comments in CQ-DL magazine concerning Radio Gaalcayo
operating right the 40m ham band after getting their new parts. A listener
group was sharply criticized for >>supporting an intruder<< as they call it.
May be it would be a nice idea to get them a decent frequency together with
any equipment. Less ham QRM may be would also make it easier to listen to
their signal here in Europe ;-) Just kidding, folks. Anyway, I think hams,
SWLs and BCLs should work together. Our number is small enough.

vy73
Harald