RE: [HCDX] AFN on 14000 kHz

> Can't agree with you on that. Ham radio is a nuisance and should be banned
> once and for all from the SW bands.
>
> They're using valuable frequency space for silly chit-chat. Initially Ham
> radio was useful and brought about many improvements but now there is
> nothing new to discover on SW.
>
> Why don't these guys concentrate on UHF and higher, where many
> improvements
> can still be made, instead of polluting the SW band?

I didn't want to start this kind of quarrelsome discussion. Please let's
work together.  Yes I know there are a lot of Hams that think they know
everything better and look upon us DXers.  But there are also others.
Co-operate with them that are open for it.

I don't want to ban the Hams from HF.  It this had been done before, an
antenna like the K9AY was probably never invented.

Guido.