[HCDX] Colombia or Columbia??

For the first time I saw WRTH-2000 ( I have not bought any this year of my
own).

I noticed that Colombia now is written as "Columbia" and wonder why noone
has commented on this one, since many of us seems to be next to perfect as
comes to the language and the origin of words.

I learn long time ago from a Colombian author (who won the Nobel prize)
that the best way to start to honor his country was to write it correctly,
and that it is really Colombia (from indian Colo..) and not Columbia (from
Kolumbus).

After that occasion I have thought that Colombia is the only way to write
the name of this country, but maybe I'm wrong since so many people really
uses Columbia (and Kolumbia in languages where C is not used).

73s
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland