Re: [HCDX] experiences with cable modems?

Re: [HCDX] experiences with cable modems?

Hello to all on this list.
I have had Cable Modem (Warner Cable's Road Runner) for a few months now.
It is in my Radio room.
I connect the Cable Modem to A Gateway-Router then to my Network Hub (3Com)
and have 2 computers inthe room.
The ONLY noise I have, is from one of the monitors (The opther is a LCD
monitor)
My web site has a picture of my radio room and the computer "op-center" on
it
at http://home.columbus.rr.com/wca/radio.htm  BUT it will take about 4
minutes to load at 28.8K!
lots of pics , I need to work on the size of them.
Enjoy & I hope this helps
Charlie

=
73 de charlie   W. Charles Alexander   KC8IKG
E-Mail charlie@xxxxxxxxxxx   Web Site www.HF-2050.com
Monitoring the World from Columbus, Ohio  USA  39.951 N   83.124 W
HF Collins HF 2050, Drake R8B, Yaesu FT-847, FT-100
VHF/UHF Alinco DJ-X10, Icom R-2, Uniden BC-235, Yaesu VX-5R
Antennas: 33 Ft Off-Center Fed Dipoles, 45 Ft Longwires, Slinky Dipole,
a Dressler ARA 60 Active Antenna and 2 Radio Shack Discones (All In Attic)