RE: [HCDX] Re: AFRTS

> But still no one knows, where the 14000 kHz transmission came from? (Most
> probably Sigonella, Sicily, already off)

Yes we do. It was indeed Sigonella, and it was of course a one-off technical
error. That was mentioned in the Media Network story this week which some of
you apparently missed :-)

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt