[HCDX] mw-logging on 1386 + 846 Roma off air

[HCDX] mw-logging on 1386 + 846 Roma off air

Tonight 15th of august I noted music in african style on 1386 Khz,
pres R Rurale from Guinea!! I heard female chanting at 2225 (Female
voices, one woman leading and a choir), all clear african style!! at
2228 I heard overmodulated male talk, I could only hear this when I
had my antenna moved out of the IRIB Iran-direction which was quite
strong on 1386 tonight. I think this must have been the Guinea station
as this was logged in Europe recently by other DX' ers as well!! Quite
pleased to hear this african music on1386! Although the signal was
weak and still quite some QRM from IRIB
Thanks to a tip by Rene van Hoof I also noted that 846 RAI Roma was
off the air tonight(15/8 22.15), so take a chance on that frequency!

Julius Hermans
Breedenbroek
Netherlands