[HCDX] KARR-1460 QSL CARDS

I received a prepared QSL card from Gwinda F. Horton, Station Secretary at KARR-1460 in Kirkland, WA today with a note stating that she liked it very much and wondered if I could make a dozen or two for her. I called her and asked if she had received many reception reports and she told me, "Yes, a lot from Finland" (You DXers know who you are!); which, for some reason, didn't surprise me much.

I am going to send her 15 cards to start with. I design most of my cards with the target station's web site (if they have one) and extract their logo in either .gif or .jpg format and insert it into MS Publisher, Adobe PhotoShop or Jasc PaintShop Pro; depending on how I want it to turn out and how much time I have.

Anyway, KARR-1460 should have some cards within the week.

Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP/FOØPAM