[HCDX] Update EMWG

Dear all,

As of 16th August 2000 the Euro MW Guide has once again been
updated.

Some remarks (as usual):

* Last time I said I was considering adding all LW stations and I asked for
your help to do so.  Unfortunately only one person did so, which means that
Asian LW stations are not (yet??) included.
* I paid some special attention to the spelling of different locations, esp.
those from languages with diacritical signs.  The idea of this list has
always been to spell the names in the language of the region or country,
and not to use the anglicised name for it.
* I dropped the "disappeared stations" part as it was more a nuisance to me
than it was a benefit for the users.
* Not so many changes as last time, but things seem to change very swiftly
in Eastern Europe and countries such as Ukraine.

As always, don't hesitate to send me your comments and pass on this
information to your DX friends.

Happy LW/MW listening!

73

Herman.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
DXAntwerp QSL and MW loggings Editor
Stuurgroep Radiovisie
member of Medi DX
member of Medium Wave Circle

Shack:
Kenwood R-5000 + Longwire + KIWA loop

Residing: Aalst, Vlaanderen (Flanders)
          50°56'North, 4°02' East

homepage: http://gallery.uunet.be/hb/
or      : http://come.to/dxing

-

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please

Visit our websites: http://www.sgsgroup.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com