Re: [HCDX] Latin America DX

At 19:16 21/08/2000 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello friends,
>
>I spent some nice days in northern Jutland, Denmark, at the QTH of Wilhelm
>Herbst in order to make nothing else as real DXing. Sorry, it's not quite
>true. There also was time enough for amusing conversation with good friends
>and for drinking red wine.
>
>The first three days we had excellent conditions on the tropical bands as
>well as on medium wave. During that period I could make my best catches.
>Later on unfortunately increasing electric noises caused by thunderstorms
>injured the enjoyment of listening. The signals from LA were decreasing,
>too.
>
>I mainly had in use three 80m long Beverage antennas to Bolivia, Perú and
>Guatemala in connexion with my old NRD-525 receiver. I prepared Real Audio
>files of some highlights, which I can offer to all interested hcdx-readers.
>Please take a look at the loggings now:

BOLIVIA

4875  R Santa Cruz, La Paz, August 16, 2250-2300, Spanish, political
magazine, station mixing with a Brasilian, ID. 32322

4875 R.La Cruz del Sur, La Paz

3250.8  R Comas, Lima, August 16, 0345-0415, Spanish, sports discussion
concerning the chances of the Peruvian soccer team at the Olympic Games,
preview on the soccer match Perú-Venezuela, ID: "Radio Comas AM, una radio
para todos, todos, todos ...", sensational good signal with S=9+10dB, the
station came in like a local one. Unfortunately I hat a defective plug in to
my recorder at this time; so I can't offer a sound file.  55434

NEW FREQ.
r4880.5 R.Comas, Comas, Lima, August 19, 0130, Spanish

73
Rogildo Fontenelle Aragão
Cochabamba-Bolivia
Sony 2001D - LW 30m