[HCDX] AFRTS via Pearl Harbour!

Paul Ormandy wrote:

> 6350 can't be Iceland as it definitely wouldn't propagate in to the South
> Pacific at 1000z! And the fact that it can be heard with a good signal at
> 0600 sign-on suggest that it isn't Guam either... my pick is
> Eastern Pacific or USA...

The Media Network team have solved the mystery. Per an updated schedule on
the NPR site, it's Pearl Harbour, Hawaii! Uses the same two frequencies as
Iceland. There are other changes too. More on the Media Newsdesk page at
www.medianetwork.nl or, if you prefer to use the latest aural interface
techniques, Jonathan will read out the frequencies on tomorrow's radio show
:-)

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt