[HCDX] Polish MW update

Hello,

 Today I received, from the Polish company named Polskie Fale Średnie S.A.,
the following message regarding their plans relating to MW broadcasting in
Poland; it may be of some interest for those who are expecting Polish MW
DX-ing in the near future:

"Mr. Krzysztof,

Our company has been incorporated with the purpose of realisation of the
project aimed at reviving the medium wave in Poland. In 1998 we convinced
National Board of Radio and Television Network (KRRT) to launch the
licensing process. We filed the licence motions requesting the granting of
92 licences.
At the moment, after granting us with these licences (in March 2000) we are
waiting for necessary clearance from Ministry of Communication. It appeared
that September 2000 is a quite real timing for launching the first breed of
radio stations, but the matter stuck in PAR (Polish Radio Agency) - maybe
due to holiday time !? When the legal circumstances allow us to broadcast,
we start with two locations: Lipsko near Puławy and Kluczbork. Both stations
on 963 kHz with the power of 100 W. Other frequencies are: 521, 531, 1062,
1332, 1395, 1413, 1485, 1584, 1602 kHz, but it is impossible to estimate at
the moment, when they start.
I know as well, that TP S.A. is conducting currently the study project in
Gliwice station (with the wooden mast renown due to the so called 'Gliwice
provocation in 1939"); the project's area of interest concentrates on the
antennas suitable for low-powered MW stations.

Witold Parzonka"

I hope you will find it informative.

Kind regards, Krzysztof Rybus, Poland
www.rybus.net