[HCDX] The influence of the Internet on DX Clubs

[HCDX] The influence of the Internet on DX Clubs

Dear friends,

        I attach a lecture I gave on August 06, 2000 in Oaxaca, Mexico at the 6th National Mexican DX Meeting for an attendance of about 70 enthusiastic Mexican DX-ers and local Club leaders with an average age of about 25 years!
        You are welcome to publish it fully or partly in your publications, if proper source credits are given. In contrary to what others claim, the Danish Short Wave Club International takes no copyright on what we find is going on, neither on shortwaves nor on the Internet! Both media are freely available to everyone anyway!

         Best 73,

                Anker Petersen

                DSWCI Chairman and editor of the Domestic Broadcasting Survey 2000.