[HCDX] MFJ-1026 vs ANC-4

I recently borrowed an MFJ-1026 unit to try and cancel some unwanted
noise. Well since the unit arrived there has been no noise. But in
comparing the unit with the ANC-4, the MFJ unit is fantastic! The ANC-4
unit does a decent job in phasing out unwanted signals, but operating
the ANC unit is so touchy and hard to really get a perfect null on a
signal especially the locals. I find the MFJ unit much easier to use and
works much better. As many of you read, I was able to phase out 50 KW
KGO with an ERP of about 500 KW North, at 550 miles, to hear little WHB
with 5 KW nights. That is quite a feat even with beverages. Anyone who
has heard KGO in the NW knows they are a "powerhouse" Back in the 70s
KGO even came in number #2 in the Portland ratings, so many people
listened to them.
   Anyway tonight I was phasing out KSWB-Seaside-840 khz, located 7
miles South runing 500w ND. It is easy to hear other stations under them
at night. No big deal. However, generally stations to the East as easy
to hear like KMAX-Colfax,WA or even Las Vegas, NV with 50 KW at times.
But tonight I was able to totally null out KSWB using my Northern
Beverage and a vertical to hear at S9/20DB on the Drake R8, CJXX-Grande
Prairie, Alberta that doesn't put much signal this way. When KSWB  used
to be off at Midnight, CJXX was common off the Northern Beverage, but
never strong. A bit later I went over to another local,
KVAS-1230-Astoria-1KW at 6 miles, and wiped them out getting  KZZR-Burns
OR on top. Butte MT on 1370 by phasing KAST at 4 miles.  I also have
heard Gresham OR on 1230 mixing with KVAS during the day. This MFJ unit
works!! Works well too. Of course with all my the antennas, beverages I
use I can get quite a combo for phasing which makes it nice too.
   Thanks Don for the use of the MFJ unit.
Much appreciated. Fantastic!!!

73s,
Patrick Martin