[HCDX] VIVA RADIO

Hi !
I don´t know if you´re aware of this.
The German cable and satellite company/ operator Viva is to extende its
coverage on MW, too. That´s according to a message on Viva Text.
Viva Radio plans to use 702 kHz and/ or 882 kHz someday soon. No info
about transmitting power etc.
Viva is big among German-speaking audiences. Bigger than MTV and VH One,
I understand. It´s 100 per cent youth-oriented, concentrates on modern
disco and dance music, flashy music videos.

PS. AFRTS Sigonella has once again used 16,847,50 USB. It´s main fregs
seem to be 6,847,50 USB and 10,940,50 USB, which is in use while I´m
typing this.
Best 73´s de Helo